Thinking of starting your own business? Well if you can know the Caribbean, South American or African market here are three reasons why you should start online business.
- The glass ceiling, lack of diversity and inclusion at your work place, you are not included in positions of power in management or is anyone that looks like you. Frustrated? See Hollywood Oscars, #blacklivesmatter, the gender, ethnic pay gap and gender pricing
- No pension in your future, so start your life time business now. Build the future today. Never retire. Support your family with flexibility
- Real opportunities exist for first, second and third generation African and Caribbean entrepreneurs
Working From Home Jobs
It is an exciting time which you can be catering to homesick Africans first and second generation living in the United Kingdom and American.
The offering online gaming African or Caribbean made with a very personal touch giving others to a taste of Africa or the Caribbean. Global cultures have fused together and this means people are experimenting with cultures they have never tried before. It's your chance now to tap into these good times by providing traditional online gaming to these hungry African, Caribbean and foodie customers. Skills required are Kick-Ass Article Writing, Review Provider, link building and blogging.
Discuss! We would like to hear your views. We want to hear and buy from you.
Real Opportunities Exist For African And Caribbean Entrepreneurs
So if you can write copy and code, start planning now:
- West African, Nigerian, Senegalese, Ghanaian, Gambian, Liberian, Sierra Leonean, Ivorian (Côte d'Ivoire) and Cameroonian
- South African, Kenyan, Somalian, Ethiopian, Tanzanians, Zambian, Ugandan and Sudanese
- Caribbean, Jamaican, Barbadians or Bajans, Guyana, Haitian and Cuban
- African-American, AfroLatino, Southern and Latin
- Soul Food, Cajun, and Creole
Plan now, so in three years time you will be an expert and this will be a serious well known business. You will be one of the few doing it. If you wish to partner up with West Africa Casino in which we can work together on a marketing plan, please contact leslie.
..and for your future self. Heritage, culture and business
So our people not only have to be re-educated to the importance of supporting black business, but the black man himself has to be made aware of the importance of going into business. And once you and I go into business, we own and operate at least the businesses in our community. What we will be doing is developing a situation wherein we will actually be able to create employment for the people in the community. And once you can create some employment in the community where you live it will eliminate the necessity of you and me having to act ignorantly and disgracefully, boycotting and picketing some place else trying to beg him for a job.
Anytime you have to rely upon your enemy for a job you’re in bad shape.
Takes inspiration from Malcolm X
Finally support with your money and then give feedback to African and Caribbean businesses.
Keep the focus on the long term the next generation and good luck!
West Africa Casino